Wipes?

mrshanson

Reaction score
So my puppy is home and after she poops I usually have to wipe her if there's a small bit left behind...that being said the first pack of wipes was the earth bath brand wipes however at 8 bucks a pack that's not really cost efficient for me..would unscented sensitive skin baby wipes be okay to use?

shortstuff

Reaction score
I have seen unscented baby wipes suggested for wiping away tear stains, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't be safe for Frenchie bottoms! I may end up taking that route as well... we keep a roll of toilet paper just outside the door so we can wipe her little butt before she comes inside and just toss it in the toilet. It's definitely cost effective for sure, but I think it would be nice if her booty was a little fresher :p

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I have used both toilet paper and unscented baby wipes on Buster!

eeturk

Reaction score
I use the earth bath brand and really like it, but I think baby wipes would be okay as long as you watch the ingredients. For me propylene glycol is a no no for the dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrshanson

Reaction score
I use the earth bath brand and really like it, but I think baby wipes would be okay as long as you watch the ingredients. For me propylene glycol is a no no for the dogs.

I will watch out for that, thank you! I will check the organic baby wipes that I passed by at Target the other day

eeturk

Reaction score
Earth's best makes chlorine free wipes and I think they're around $3 per pack, not sure if target has them though!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Yes, you can use the unscented kind, that's what we use. Even a paper towel will work.

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
We use unscented baby wipes when needed. Soft and won't irritate their lil bums.

Frenchielover297

Reaction score
I use organic baby wipes With No perfume to whipe bottom, face, and his little man thing. It works fine, my vet recommended it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk