Hello from down under!

mzallymac22

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My names Ally and my boyfriend and I are owners of a 4 and a half year old Frenchie. His names dexter and has cost us a small fortune from the get go but is absolutely worth it. Dex had anxiety issues, a vomitting problem and also had a back operation because he slipped a disc. But we love him and wouldn't have him any other way!

Look forward to talking to you guys.
Thanks,
Ally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! :) I love the name Dexter, so cute.

mhuinker

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Welcome to you and Dexter! Can't wait to see the little guy!! :)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My names Ally and my boyfriend and I are owners of a 4 and a half year old Frenchie. His names dexter and has cost us a small fortune from the get go but is absolutely worth it. Dex had anxiety issues, a vomitting problem and also had a back operation because he slipped a disc. But we love him and wouldn't have him any other way!

Look forward to talking to you guys.
Thanks,
Ally

Welcome to FBN! What is Dexter's anxiety from? Jax gets anxiety from being in the car (from the second he gets in there) and I am not sure what to do about as nothing seems to help.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and we are glad you joined us. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

mzallymac22

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! What is Dexter's anxiety from? Jax gets anxiety from being in the car (from the second he gets in there) and I am not sure what to do about as nothing seems to help.

Ohh poor Jax. Dexters is a little different, because they breeder kept him with his litter longer than usual, he's anxious toward people other than my partner and my self. So he stresses out and does compulsive behaviors like licking the couch and chasing shadows. We took him to a pet behaviourist which costed a fortune but He is on medication now which has helped a lot! Goodluck with Jax!

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Am I the only one seeing the original post as posted in 1982? Weird.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

mzallymac22

Reaction score
Thanks guys :). That would be wierd Tgirl as I wouldn't have been born then haha. Will post photos shortly :)

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts