Bunny or bulldog?

anns4boys

Reaction score
fivemon.jpg

5mon 2.jpg

Yesterday Tallulah turned 5 months old. She's still a bit of a thing at just a little over 9 pounds. Its like she's a french bulldog dwarf, lol. Took this picture of her this morning & i swear she looks more like a bunny than a dog!

lkclark

Reaction score
I wonder what her other littermates look like!

anns4boys

Reaction score
I wonder what her other littermates look like!

Her littermates were average size. She was a true runt. I think it's because she's so small, her ears are not as big as some other frenchies and at certain angles, she looks like a bunny, lol. I have other pictures where she looks like a bulldog, but every time I take a picture standing above her, she looks like a bunny to me.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
She is so tiny and adorable!

Tgirl

Reaction score
Bunny or not, she is one of the cutest things I have ever seen...seriously.

KimB3384

Reaction score
Bisou is tiny, too. She just turned one and is only about 15.5 lbs. I thought I had her up to 16, but she just won't tip that scale marker. The good thing is that she still looks like an adorable little puppy, and she's small enough that she can still zoom around the house, weaving in and out of and underneath chairs.

IMG_1011-X3_sm.jpg

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
She is a little thing, but a cutie pie. Our 10 week old Frenchie pups are 9.5 lbs. now. :)

kim

Reaction score
She's beautiful no matter what her size is!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Wow.....tiny little girl.....batty is 13.5 pounds at 5 months....

She's soooo cute!!!!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
@ikclark yes, at 5 months 19 pounds is about right. Henri is 6 months old and is 21 pounds.

FrenchieDante

Reaction score
What a cute little girl! Regarding her mini-size... My vet says Frenchies come in all different shapes and sizes -- just like babies, they can be one weight one week... And have a growth spurt within a few days. My boy was TINY... 3 pounds at 10 weeks... And is now 13 pounds at 4 months. He gets his rabies shot this week... And I bet he's grown to almost 15 pounds now. There is no "right" -- there is just healthy, growing bulldog! And your girl looks beautiful and healthy!

Reaction score
View attachment 4075

View attachment 4076

Yesterday Tallulah turned 5 months old. She's still a bit of a thing at just a little over 9 pounds. Its like she's a french bulldog dwarf, lol. Took this picture of her this morning & i swear she looks more like a bunny than a dog!
LOL She is small but that will be an advantage when she's full grown. My dog weighed in at 9 lbs the day he came to me at 9 1/2 weeks. He's a bit of a porker

blushy

Reaction score
Isabelle was only 4 lbs at 8 wks when we got her, she was first born, and smallest of the 4 puppies.

She's 14 lbs at 6 months old. But still tiny compared to a lot of other Frenchies I see.

Small big skinny chunky, all frenchies are #1 on my "cute" list โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

anns4boys

Reaction score
Isabelle was only 4 lbs at 8 wks when we got her, she was first born, and smallest of the 4 puppies.

She's 14 lbs at 6 months old. But still tiny compared to a lot of other Frenchies I see.

Small big skinny chunky, all frenchies are #1 on my "cute" list โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

We had Tallulah out and about a lot this weekend and her small size became very apparent. In a puppy play time on Saturday, she was one of 4 frenchies, all of them a month to 2 months younger than her and they all towered over her. We were out at a fair that had a pet expo on Sunday and met an owner with 4 frenchies. She was the same size as the 14 week old puppy ( She's 5 1/2 months old), the 6 month old she had was about twice her size. She's about 10-11 pounds now and the more frenchies I see, I realize that she looks like a 12 week old puppy, not the 5/12 months she actually is. She is perfectly healthy, and growing nicely, but looks like she will always have that "peter pan' syndrome, lol. My little dwarf, love her sooo much!!

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts