Bunny or bulldog?

blushy

Reaction score
We had Tallulah out and about a lot this weekend and her small size became very apparent. In a puppy play time on Saturday, she was one of 4 frenchies, all of them a month to 2 months younger than her and they all towered over her. We were out at a fair that had a pet expo on Sunday and met an owner with 4 frenchies. She was the same size as the 14 week old puppy ( She's 5 1/2 months old), the 6 month old she had was about twice her size. She's about 10-11 pounds now and the more frenchies I see, I realize that she looks like a 12 week old puppy, not the 5/12 months she actually is. She is perfectly healthy, and growing nicely, but looks like she will always have that "peter pan' syndrome, lol. My little dwarf, love her sooo much!!

I seriously adore her! Tulula was the spelling I was going to use for my frenchie. But the name didn't click, ended up with Isabelle (Isa). I still think we should have named her Tila.

Sigh... There's always next time :D

Schimpfy

Reaction score
009.jpgWow so tiny and precious my boy who is half french and half English is over 30 pounds at 6 months and stiII growing a regular bruiser this is him graduating from puppy class at Petsmart