2 month

alex96

Reaction score
2 month old male French bulldog with skin issues. Rash or bumps all over face (pictures incld.)

I recently purchased my cute 2 month old blue brindle french bulldog. I am really concerned of the bumps or rash he has on his face and side of his tummy. He doesn't scratch it or it doesn't seem like it bothers him. I am totally new with this type of breed and don't know much about them. I have no clue what it is or what I should do.

Attachments

• MMS_937.jpeg
    MMS_937.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 152
  • MMS_935.jpeg
    MMS_935.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 144
  • MMS_936.jpeg
    MMS_936.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 140
  • MMS_941.jpeg
    MMS_941.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Jeffc

Reaction score
I would take him to the vet ASAP. Probably allergies but I’m far from being a expert.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: 2 month old male French bulldog with skin issues. Rash or bumps all over face (pictures incld.)

The last picture looks like chin acne. But with the others I would probably have the vet do a skin scrape. Could be staph or mange or something else that needs antibiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Yeah, the pic of chin looks like chin acne - my previous large dog used to get those bumps if he chewed on a rubber toy. But a trip to the vet is definitely needed. Hopefully he will get relief soon.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: 2 month old male French bulldog with skin issues. Rash or bumps all over face (pictures incld.)

I recently purchased my cute 2 month old blue brindle french bulldog. I am really concerned of the bumps or rash he has on his face and side of his tummy. He doesn't scratch it or it doesn't seem like it bothers him. I am totally new with this type of breed and don't know much about them. I have no clue what it is or what I should do.

vet visit.... looks like it could be mange

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
His chin looks like puppy acne, but what concerns me is his face by his eye. I would definitely get him to a vet.