4yr old - unknown recent illness

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
This is heart crushing! So very sorry this is happening to you baby! Going to keep him in my prayers for healing and no suffering.

My bulldog has lymphoma and we do use turkey tail mushrooms as well as other supplements to help with his chemo.

Franksmom47

Reaction score
Oh this makes me so sad for you…I’m so sorry. I was looking into some new probiotics for my girls and I know people that like Adored Beast. They also have a turkey tail product that might be beneficial to your girl and might be worth looking into Turkey Tail Mushrooms | Liquid Triple Extract

@2bullymama might have tried the turkey tail on her boy.
Thank you for the recommendations. I have not heard of adored beasts but I went ahead and placed an order for a few products including the Turkey tail mushroom.
We are still doing 5mg of prednisone a day for now but will revisit the length of use with doctor as I know these steroids are hard on their bodies ☹️ we also have Metoclooramide (for stomach/esophagus) and gabapentin (pain) on hand if needed from the Oncology doctor.
Below is what I am doing at home. Let me know if you have any other recommendations. Thank you all for sticking with me through this. I will never stop trying!

Homeopathic Remedies List:
  1. Medicinal mushroom powder - Brand=Bixbi
  2. CBD Oil
  3. Canine Enteric - Brand=Standard Process
  4. Propolis Spray
  5. Arnica 30c Pellets
  6. Symphytum Pellets
  7. Frankincense Oil (diluted) as topical

Food/Diet:

Daily:
1. Northwest Naturals Brand - Raw diet, variation of flavors

Occasional List:
1. farm bought fresh raw beef, organ, bone mix
2. approved fruits
3. fresh liver
4. table scraps
5. green tripe

Franksmom47

Reaction score
This is heart crushing! So very sorry this is happening to you baby! Going to keep him in my prayers for healing and no suffering.

My bulldog has lymphoma and we do use turkey tail mushrooms as well as other supplements to help with his chemo.
Thank you for the prayers ♥️ praying for your baby going through Lymphoma as well 🙏🏼 for recovery and to be pain free. how long has he had the lymphoma? I posted a list below of other supplements I am using. Let me know if you have any other recommendations to try!
Are you only doing homeopathic remedies or are you doing any IV or Oral chemo through a vet?
My girl had a Zoledronic Acid Infusion yesterday and her MRI images have been sent to radiation doctor to determine if she is eligible for radiation treatments, otherwise we have the option of doing oral chemo to start.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the prayers ♥️ praying for your baby going through Lymphoma as well 🙏🏼 for recovery and to be pain free. how long has he had the lymphoma? I posted a list below of other supplements I am using. Let me know if you have any other recommendations to try!
Are you only doing homeopathic remedies or are you doing any IV or Oral chemo through a vet?
My girl had a Zoledronic Acid Infusion yesterday and her MRI images have been sent to radiation doctor to determine if she is eligible for radiation treatments, otherwise we have the option of doing oral chemo to start.
Lambeau is on oral/IV chemo... current protocol is an altered MVPP. He is not on prednisone any longer (stopped that in August) and he only get four doses of the procarbazine (45 mg) instead of seen, this drug makes him sick and crashes his white blood count so our oncologist does one capsule every other day for a week (four pills total). beau handles it well however he is very sensitive to medications so we have to really pay close attention to his reactions. He had treatment today so he will sleep hard tonight and tomorrow. He'll bounce back each day he doesn't have a pill, but the afternoon of the pill he just wants to sleep :(. I wanted to go full holistic, but hubby wasn't on board with that plan so we are doing both.

Also, see if you can find a natural vet in your area, we found one that was 1.5 hours away, but when I left messages, I never got a call back

🆕 Latest posts