Bisou's First Snow!

shortstuff

Reaction score
This post is really delayed, but I just finally got the photos on my computer! On New Year's Eve, a city half way between our place and my parent's place experienced an unusual amount of snow. For us Californians, ANY amount of snow is huge... :p So on our way north to celebrate the new year with my family, we just had to stop and play in the snow. Shasta had already experienced (and LOVED) it when she lived with Joel in Oklahoma, so she got to show her little sister the ropes.

Bisou was in heaven! She absolutely loved the snow, and it was near impossible to get them out of it. The only way to even get Bisou to pose for a photo was to hold her...

IMG_2889.jpgIMG_2907.jpgIMG_2897.jpg

I'm working on trying to get our videos uploaded; I'll post updates if I can!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
That's awesome, looks like a fun time. :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you all had some fun..... love the palm trees in the background :giggle:

blushy

Reaction score
Bisou is precious! Glad she got to experience snow! You are such a good dog-mama :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tgirl

Reaction score
Great photos! I can totally understand what you mean about snow. I would have stopped too! Any amount of snow is reason to get out of the car and play!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Those are great pictures! Palm trees, snow, and good looking people and dogs!

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Aww how fun. I would love to see my dogs play in the snow! The palm tree in the background is classic!

shortstuff

Reaction score
Hahaha I hadn't even noticed the palm trees! Shows just how rare it is for the area to get snow!