I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bronwyn~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
bronwyn.jpg

Hello I am Bronwyn. I have survived the horrors of being a puppymill mama, so my very own forever family is the first thing on my wish list this year. I am a voluptuous lady who loves nothing more than snuggling in your lap. I am good with dogs my size and smaller, including the energetic ones. I have no alpha tendencies and would do best in a home with another fur friend. As you can imagine the crate isn't my favorite place, but if a have another fur friend with me I am just fine in a crate. I am happy to report to you I am in good health, but my teeth have been worn down to nubs, don't worry though, I eat with gusto!

I have not ever seen these furry things called cats. My foster mom believes I would be best placed in a home without children as I tend to be scared of quick movements. I am timid when meeting new people, but once I know that you mean me no harm I am a lap warmer extordinaire. I am busy learning to be a perfect house guest, you see in the puppymill they don't teach us how to walk on a leash or to be potty trained. I am still frightened of the leash so a home that could provide a fenced yard would be just perfect.

I am searching for a loving, understanding and patient home who will continue to help me learn my potty skills, walk on a leash and let me shine through and through. I promise to work hard on all these new things, so if you have room for a girl with a heart the size of Texas, choose me, I'll be right here waiting for you!

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)