Buster Is Getting A Little Brother

Alice Kable

Reaction score
We've been on a waiting list for a Frenchie puppy for several months now and finally it happened! Our new baby was born November 28, he is red pied, and looks like a little bear cub! There were 3 litters, 11 puppies. We ended up with 1st choice male because the people in front of us all took females. There was 1 brindle boy but we based our choice on the parents --we really loved both sire and dam, Boomer and Gella! He will be ready to come home with us the end of January. Of course we will be snowbirding in AZ at the time so we have to make an extra trip to pick him up. Because Buster is half English I'm sure his baby clothes will be too big, so how much does an average 8-10 week old male Frenchie weigh? I need to get him some sweaters to keep him warm!

I'll post pictures as I get them!

Stuart

Reaction score
Awesome. Now the long wait begins! Best of luck with him!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome! Congratulations.... so happy for you all! Can’t wait to see your new little guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Alice I’m so excited for you!! I can’t wait to see pictures! Do you have a name picked out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJagena

Reaction score
Very cool!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the precious little guy!!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Oh Alice I’m so excited for you!! I can’t wait to see pictures! Do you have a name picked out?

We had to pick a name because that's what the breeders want, so we said Louie. We will change it to Boomer if that fits him better!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Very cool!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the precious little guy!!

The breeder we got him from breeds Chinese Crested also and a litter is due soon. We will go visit our baby in a couple of weeks, it may take that long to get pictures posted!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
We had to pick a name because that's what the breeders want, so we said Louie. We will change it to Boomer if that fits him better!

Watch out for “Louie’s “ my Louie is a wild one lol.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Cool, congrats, can't wait to see pics. :)

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Congratulations Alice! You must be so excited! Looking forward to seeing pics :)

Jcstorlie

Reaction score
That’s super exciting news! Can’t wait to see pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
We picked him totally because we LOVE his parents--both are healthy, happy, great temperaments and good looking. We have never selected a puppy that was just a few days old before!

Honeys Owners

Reaction score
We picked him totally because we LOVE his parents--both are healthy, happy, great temperaments and good looking. We have never selected a puppy that was just a few days old before!

Congratulations ! You might be tempted to pick up a Chinese Crested too- they are so cute ! Some crazy lady in Toronto abused her Crested on our subway, and I thought at the time how can you abuse such a cute dog ?

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ospca-seizes-dog-seen-in-online-video-being-hit-by-owner-on-ttc-train-1.3536861

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Love that hat! Does your dog wear that when she goes outdoors ?

Thank you so much. Haha. No WAY. If I put the hat on her she stands still, frozen in time, until I take it off. She is not a fan of clothing or hats, much to my dismay :-(

akihba

Reaction score
Oh how exciting!! Also in the boat of waiting for adorable pics :)