I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Chanel~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
chanel.jpg

How do you do, I am Chanel. I was surrendered by my owner due to family circumstances. I am a darling, young girl who LOVES to snuggle, play with toys and I am a lap warmer deluxe! I am crate trained, no anxiety and I walk well on a leash. I am working very hard to complete my potty training education, don't let this worry you because I am a very smart little girl. I do live with a big dog here in my foster home, they say he is a Lab and I get along great with him. He knows I am a Diva in training. I would love to have a home that has a backyard to play in, but I would do just fine in an apartment with daily exercise. I have been around children 13-15 years of age and I think they are pretty special playmates. As you can already see I am an attention seeker who enjoys the company of humans.

If you find yourself a little chilly this winter I promise I will cuddle up close to keep you warm. There is a cold front heading your way, so don't delay, fill out an adoption application today!

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)