Charlie doesn't like us sneezing or coughing

CutieFrenchie

Reaction score
Wondering if this is a dog thing, Frenchie thing or just a Charlie thing.

My throat gets dry at night sometimes. I'll wake up coughing. I'm not talking about some super hard outrageous coughing. Most of them are like the merman coughs. This seems to scare Charlie off the bed for a min or 2 until she decides it's safe.

If she hears us take deep breath, her head whips up to see what's going to happen. If we sneeze, she sort of jumps towards us or takes off lol.

For example, just now I inhaled and started to yawn. Her head popped up so fast but as soon as she saw it was a yawn, she settled back down.
Maybe she is a germophobe. Crazy dog.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Itโ€™s a dog thing.... whenever we want to boys to move quickly, we do the quick inhale like we are surprised... they whip their head around and take off for the door thinking something happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhuinker

Reaction score
Huh, and I thought it was just Molly being weird. Glad to not be alone! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lee

Reaction score
We thought this was Louis being Louis. We have had multiple dogs in the past but he is our first Frenchie. Now I am convinced that this is a Frenchie thing. He zooms around the house every time we sneeze, cough or blow our noses!

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts