I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Emmie~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
emmie.jpg

Adoption fee $600

Umm, Hi, I'm Emmie. I'm a playful girl, but I'm easily frightened and quite shy upon meeting new people so I need to be introduced with the utmost of care. I had a home, but then kids kept coming along and it got to be too much to take care of me and the human kids so I came to rescue so I could find a FUREVER home. I do not like other dogs. I wasn't socialized to them is my guess and I am the bossy type. I like being in charge, love daily walks, and by walks I mean I like to pull on the leash and be in front and lead you on the walk. I have anxiety issues that come out when the doorbell rings or when I see someone near 'my space' outside that I think is too close. I bark and bark and get worked up. I am easily frightened or spooked so I can't go to any homes with children because out of fear I can snap. I need a fenced yard because I do love to run and play, and if a fence doesn't keep me 'in' I'm likely to keep running! I do have skin allergies and I don't like to share my food. I like my food all to myself so that's another reason I need to be an only dog.

I know I have a lot of issues and I will need a strong owner that can help me be the best I can be! I surely want that. I do have good stuff about me to help offset all my issues, really! I am crate trained and I am so good that I don't make any messes in my crate while my foster family is gone during the day. I love playing with toys and I enjoy hiding treats. I love car rides. Can I ride shotgun?? Woof Woof!! Only, you have to harness me into my seat because I couldn't contain my happiness and I would insist on riding in your lap!!

Oh, how I enjoy being in someone's lap and getting love and attention, Best things EVER! Are you my FUREVER mom and dad? Are you the family that has what it takes to make me the best I can be? I'm ready, I'm ready to ride shotgun with you always and FUREVER!! All my kisses and cuddles, too. Emmie

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)