FBDCA National Specialty

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Well the French Bulldog Club of America National Specialty show is over for another year. We had a blast there and visited with old friends and made a few new friends. It was at the Purina Farms in Gray Summit MO., just outside St. Louis. It is a beautiful place and a great place to have a dog show at. I took Katie and her mama Hazel. I entered Hazel as a veteran in the 7 to 9 year old. I let Gus handle her as he was the one who handled her when she was young and got her championship on her. He was delighted to do the honor. As you can see from the pics, Hazel brought home all the ribbons and some goodies too from winning. Katie did well, but since she was in the Best of Breed category there were many very nice Frenchies. She made the cut each time, which is a big deal there, but didn't place. I'm just proud of her for making the cut. I am proud of miss Hazel as well. She hadn't been in the ring for over 6 years and showed like she has never been out of the ring for one day. Here are a few pics of Hazel, her bounty and one of Katie on the table.

Hazel National 2018.jpg Hazel ribbons National 2017.jpg Katie on the table at national.jpg

Mavis

Reaction score
Wow; congratulations! These two are adorable (as well as beautiful) and being such good girls!!!

The breed standard in them is very obvious and so interesting to examine. Of course I think Bambi is beautiful, however, she has a much longer body, very thin waste in proportion to her chest, etc.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations!! Totally love your babies... GORGEOUS!!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Well the French Bulldog Club of America National Specialty show is over for another year. We had a blast there and visited with old friends and made a few new friends. It was at the Purina Farms in Gray Summit MO., just outside St. Louis. It is a beautiful place and a great place to have a dog show at. I took Katie and her mama Hazel. I entered Hazel as a veteran in the 7 to 9 year old. I let Gus handle her as he was the one who handled her when she was young and got her championship on her. He was delighted to do the honor. As you can see from the pics, Hazel brought home all the ribbons and some goodies too from winning. Katie did well, but since she was in the Best of Breed category there were many very nice Frenchies. She made the cut each time, which is a big deal there, but didn't place. I'm just proud of her for making the cut. I am proud of miss Hazel as well. She hadn't been in the ring for over 6 years and showed like she has never been out of the ring for one day. Here are a few pics of Hazel, her bounty and one of Katie on the table.

View attachment 11005 View attachment 11006 View attachment 11007

Congratulations! Just beautiful, as always!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts