Food and Water Bowls

StellaLilac

Reaction score
I’ve heard different opinions on which bowls are the best for a frenchie to eat and drink from …. Slanted, elevated or bowls that are slanted and elevated. Any knowledge would be helpful? Thank you

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
I’ve heard different opinions on which bowls are the best for a frenchie to eat and drink from …. Slanted, elevated or bowls that are slanted and elevated. Any knowledge would be helpful? Thank you

I have tried a few different dishes for Rusty, the only one that has worked is the Enhanced Pet Bowl, which is specifically made for Frenchies and Bulldogs cause of the short nose. It helps them eat better.

Rusty actually wouldn’t eat out of a slow feeder dish, the tiled raised dish made his face really dirty cause all the food fell in his wrinkles as he ate, and he would choke and reverse sneeze in any other dish from eating too fast, and the worst was the excessive gas from eating too fast and swallowing too much air.

The ONLY dish that worked for us for Rusty is the Enhanced Pet Bowl, it’s raised with a stand that fits it, and is the perfect hight for him and very minimal to no gas Rusty has, and no more choking and reverse sneezing from eating too fast. Rusty has had this same dish since he was 1 year of age, Rusty is now 4 years. It’s also very easy to clean.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I ad the slanted bowl for awhile... both my boys did not like it and made such a mess with their food (raw). I use stainless steel for water and ceramic for food

🆕 Latest posts