I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Gemma~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
gemma.jpg

Adoption fee $600

Hi, I'm Gemma! I can't tell you about my life before rescue so I'm just going to tell you about me as I am now! My foster family says I am cute, playful, and alert. Not sure what alert means, but I know what play is! I like to play with stuffed animals! My favorite toy is a large stuffed bear.

I am crate and house trained and although I am young I can hold my 'potty' for a long time without accidents. I would do best with a yard, but I could adapt to apartment living with the right family.

I don't have any major health issues that Short Mugs Rescue Squad is aware of. I am up-to-date on my vaccinations. I am spayed and I am microchipped.

As I am still young I tend to be 'mouthy' as in still chewing on my people and grabbing with my mouth so I can not go to a home with small children. Older children who can understand my behavior and can help with positive, corrective action would be okay for me.

I can NOT go to a home with cats or any other dogs. I am extremely dominant and extremely dog aggressive. I am relentless when it comes to being dog aggressive! There are no exceptions!!! I don't like any other dogs. I am not a dog that you can take to the dog park! If you have a dog living in your home then you can not be my FUREVER family. That's just part of who I am. I'm still a sweet, lovable girl and I know there is a wonderful family who will open their heart and home to me! I just want to be the ONLY fur baby. That's not a bad thing. I get to be the favorite all the time! Who wants me as their favorite fur baby? I'm ready!! Gemma

*NO other animals (cat, bird, dog, hamster, etc)

*Children over 12 years only

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)