Gunner won’t play nice

Blizz318

Reaction score
So me and my family recently got our new Frenchy about two weeks ago we already have a Yorkie in the Home who is two years old and for some reason does not get along with our Frenchie he’s just playing to rough and now our yorkie and now our yorkie seems to be scared of him and wants noting to do with him any suggestions on how we can get them to get along

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Frenchies can play rough,.... have you been taking them on walks together so they understand they are a pack? Also, try to tire the frenchie a bit before allowing him to play with your yorkie

Blizz318

Reaction score
We have yet to walk them together didn’t think of that was just trying to focus and training Gunner but I will definitely start taking them together. One other reason we have yet to walk them together is due to the fact that my daughter never properly
Train her yorkie so when he goes outside he’s always on go braking at every dog and every one he see we didn’t want his bad habits to rub off on Gunner our frenchie

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
See if gunner being with him will distract the Yorker behavior… if not, you might be right on bad habits

Blizz318

Reaction score
Yeh that what I’m afraid of and as of right now Gunner has been with us about 3 weeks and bear his having some trouble getting along with him I believe it’s because Gunner plays a bit ruff so we’ve been working with him to try an improve how he plays with bear