Hello all! Nice to meet you.

Daisylynn

Reaction score
Hello all, my husband and I have a Frenchie named Bobo and are from the Southern California area. Bobo is our puppy baby and he just turned one. We truly adore him and we have a concern. He’s been a true Frenchie, silly and loveable zoomies and all. We left him to go to dinner and when we returned he was acting peculiar. He seemed to be frightened and was shaking uncontrollably. He seemed to be afraid of my husband and looked at him as if he didn’t recognize him. It’s been about 12 hours and he’s not shaking as much, but He’s just not himself. Any thoughts or feedback would truly by appreciated.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Was he crated while gone? He may have gotten scared by something while you were away and he is now unsure of the surroundings. Try not to baby or cuddle him when like that, hard as heck I know, but doing so tells him the behavior is acceptable and he always do it. Do you have an indoor pet cam you can keep watch when gone?

Daisylynn

Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks for your response. We believe he was in pain. We took him to the ER vet this morning. Turns out he has an infection and swollen/inflamed testicles. Poor boy.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Shaking can definitely be a sign of pain. I am glad you trusted your gut and took him in. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Asher554

Reaction score
Bonjour, Ce n'est pas mal pour nous, les amoureux des animaux, d'avoir un test ADN spécifique, surtout de nos jours, nous pouvons savoir avant le temps que la maladie peut arriver chez notre animal et il est possible de l'utiliser juste par un poil du chien ou du chat. Nous utilisons le flux des tests sur les animaux. de Quick DNA, peut-être qu'il va déjà bien maintenant

🆕 Latest posts