Hello everybody!!!

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
Karen, buy your husband a Frenchie for his birthday!

I will bide my time ... right now we have a house full so I'm happy to wait a little longer. Some of our fur-kids are sadly starting to approach their senior years so we will wait. Doesn't mean I can't dream and live through you all though!!!!

I know that when ROEB were doing the Classic Dog Show at the IX-Center in Cleveland last November, that I saw the cutest little frenchie walk up and down past our table. He was such a chunky little monkey ......... I fell in love with him!!! :heart:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
@2bullymama OK Christine, you were asking about the name? Her name is GCH Showtime Shrink To Fit AKA Hazel. No pics yet, but I'm working on it. More info to come when it gets closer for us to get her.

Last edited:

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
"Shrink to fit" ..... LOL. Where did they get that name from!! :ROFL:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=7]Kazzy220[/MENTION] I have no idea how they came up with that name, it's too funny, and how they got Hazel out of that too. You got me. LOL Tim the breeder is such a great guy and full of personality, so no telling.

Debra

Reaction score
My husband didn't even know frenchies existed until we acquired Junie. Now he is totally in love with frenchies! So there is hope for you too :wink:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
My husband didn't even know frenchies existed until we acquired Junie. Now he is totally in love with frenchies! So there is hope for you too :wink:

Hard not to get pulled in... they are such great characters

πŸ†• Latest posts