Hello =)

Dreamer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, coming from the St.Louis area here. My fiance and I just got our first frenchie, Samson! He is nearly 4 months old, we've had him for a week. I have grown up with various dogs in my family my whole life but this is my "first" dog in that I am solely responsible for his care (and my first frenchie/bulldog)- my fiance has NEVER had a dog, only cats.

I feel like Samson is very smart and adaptive so far... we've had him just for a week and he's already learned so much making the transition from being with the fuss of a breeder environment/litter mates/pottypads and whatnot to our apartment life with potty training to go outside, crate training, walking calmly on a leash around people/cars/other dogs and learning that the cat is not a living plaything. He even let me sleep a glorious 6 whole hours last night before needing a potty break :yes: So, I'm generally just here to lurk, learn things and maybe ask questions so I figured I would introduce myself and Samson. Thank you all for posting so much helpful info on this site.

k4kacra.png
jOf4AwN.png

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN!!!! Congratulations on your sweet baby.... Samson is adorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frenchie Grrrl

Reaction score
Sampson looks like he's made himself right at home. Haha! :)

Welcome to you both! :hiya:

mattcantwin

Reaction score
I feel like Samson is very smart and adaptive so far... we've had him just for a week and he's already learned so much
making the transition from being with the fuss of a breeder environment/litter mates/pottypads and whatnot to our apartment life
with potty training to go outside, crate training, walking calmly on a leash around people/cars/other dogs and learning that the cat
is not a living plaything.

He even let me sleep a glorious 6 whole hours last night before needing a potty break :yes:

So, I'm generally just here to lurk, learn things and maybe ask questions...

With all the success you've had, we may be asking you the questions!

Dreamer

Reaction score
With all the success you've had, we may be asking you the questions!

Hah! Success would be stretching it just a bit... we're still working on all of those things but I do feel like he's been a remarkably well behaved pup so far and that we are lucky to have him.