How can I support her nipples when we walk

Ilvsantana

Reaction score
She was very mistreated and over bred before I got her . She has long sagging nipples and it makes it uncomfortable for her to use the doggy door, and it just seems like more discomfort to walk and play... not painful i dont think. Is there any safe way to support them so she can run and play freely?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Poor baby! What about putting a shirt or something on her to help keep them in place. I assume she’s at a point where they won’t tuck back up? My bulldog had a litter in 2022 and she had some seriously sagging nipples for quite awhile. But with some exercise and milk drying up, they eventually didn’t hang so low anymore.

Ilvsantana

Reaction score
Poor baby! What about putting a shirt or something on her to help keep them in place. I assume she’s at a point where they won’t tuck back up? My bulldog had a litter in 2022 and she had some seriously sagging nipples for quite awhile. But with some exercise and milk drying up, they eventually didn’t hang so low anymore.
They are not going to tuck back up. 2 weeks before I adopted her they spayed her, and they shouldve done it then but,...
She was rescued from a nightmare breeding situation where they kept her crated 22 hours of the day for 4 years and she has had too many litters of pups. It wont hurt her to tuck them under a shirt?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
They are not going to tuck back up. 2 weeks before I adopted her they spayed her, and they shouldve done it then but,...
She was rescued from a nightmare breeding situation where they kept her crated 22 hours of the day for 4 years and she has had too many litters of pups. It wont hurt her to tuck them under a shirt?
I probably wouldn’t leave a shirt on all the time but maybe if she’s outside running around, just to keep them controlled sometimes.

🆕 Latest posts