Impatient!

Debra

Reaction score
I know this is no consolation, but when the right one is for you, it will happen!!

mhuinker

Reaction score
I know this is no consolation, but when the right one is for you, it will happen!!

I know. I've just got my heart set on this little girl, but I know you are right.

Tgirl

Reaction score
I've been watching this thread. I'm excited for you!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

mhuinker

Reaction score
Well, I got the dreaded email today....... Arwen is not going to be ours. I am more heartbroken about it than I thought I would be. :tissue:

Tgirl

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your Frenchie is out there waiting for you though. One day you will find him/her.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I got the dreaded email today....... Arwen is not going to be ours. I am more heartbroken about it than I thought I would be. :tissue:

Ah, NO..... :hissy: so sorry! I am heartbroken for you! Any chance for another baby?

mhuinker

Reaction score
Ah, NO..... :hissy: so sorry! I am heartbroken for you! Any chance for another baby?

I will keep trying, once another comes up that I want to apply for (right now there are not any that I feel I should tackle at this time - being a working "mom" and first time Frenchie owner), so that's sad as well, having no prospects at this time...... :(

Spars

Reaction score
DOH! I am sorry to hear this. Wish I could do something to help.