I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Ivy~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
ivy.jpg

Adoption fee $600

I'm Ivy! I love everyone, including cats! That's right, even cats! :).

My foster family says I'm very obedient and I listen well. I think that sounds like that's all good stuff. I like to play, and I play with the other doggy in my foster home every day. I can be dominant when I'm playing with doggies who are my size so I will have to be watched and corrected when I get too bossy. I love squeaky tennis balls!! I have a cuddly side, too and I will lay in your lap and watch TV with you.

I'm crate trained and I'm house trained. I will have an accident if I'm left too long in my crate, though, so, please take me out to potty before that happens!! I'm walked every day and I enjoy my walks. I would do best with a fenced yard, but if you live in an apartment and you make the commitment to walk me daily I could adapt to apartment living. I'm current on all of my vaccinations and I'm microchipped.

Before I came into rescue I lived outside with my sister. I came into rescue with skin allergies and I was very skinny. I'm all better now, but I will probably have skin allergies flare ups from time to time. I heard that's not that big of a deal for a Frenchie as long as the skin allergies are treated quickly and not allowed to get out of control. I will need to be monitored closesly, bathed regularly and feed grain free food. I know that my FUREVER family will love me even if I'm not perfect all the time.

So, enough about me! I can't wait to hear all about YOU- my FUREVER Family!!! - Ivy

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)