I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Jaclyn~French Bulldog Availabe for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
jaclyn.jpg

Adoption fee $600

SNAP, CRACKLE, POP! I am Jaclyn and I have POPPED out of my shell as a breeder dog. I came to rescue as a owner surrender, Heartworm positive, dry eye and worms. I have completed all my treatments and now I am ready for my new home. I am house-trained, crate-trained and I have had basic obedience training. I currently live with dogs that are gentle and of a quiet nature and I enjoy playing with my older, small fur friend the best. A home or apartment, with or without a dog friend would be just fine as I am a versatile girl. Some of my favorite things are daily walks, playing with my toys, chewing nylabones and last but not least, sitting in your lap. I do enjoy children, but the high pitched noises that young children make scares me to death and I run for cover. Older children are a must for me! I am a silly clown who is sure to steal your heart. If you are looking for a little sunshine in your life, look no further!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)