Littermates...

mhuinker

Reaction score
:yes:
Wait!!! You are getting TWO?????/

:hissy: :hissy:

You better post tons of pics!!! This is going to be so awesome to watch them grow up together and I bet Gidget will be a great teacher!

winginit66

Reaction score
@ bullmama - Yes, we are getting 2. They are 1/2 brother and sister (same Dad). Male puppy is out of a brindle female and female puppy is out of a cream female. Dad is red pied. I was so sure that the cream female would have the cream / red pied babies and it was exactly opposite, the brindle mom did. Need to read up on my genetics. Doesn't matter... I really wouldn't care if they were purple.

The photo above is only 2 wks, not 3 wks. Don't want to wish time away... but I hope it goes by fast!!!

winginit66

Reaction score
The plot thickens.... puppy swap. It's too convoluted to try and explain (I already started typing and it was going to be a novel). At any rate, with all party's agreements, we are going to be bringing home the male's full sister (female #2 in the original post) instead of the little brindle pied girl above.

OMG - the name search begins... All suggestions welcomed! My family is sick and tired of hearing me say... what do you think about xxx?

Fred

Reaction score
Piper is an awesome name!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
No way I am so jealous!!!

I think you need to start a new thread just for names :yes:

winginit66

Reaction score
No way I am so jealous!!!

I think you need to start a new thread just for names :yes:

LOL!!! Yes. My people are so sick and tired of me. I call my husband at least 10 times a day...