Love her but so mad right now

SophieIsTheBest

Reaction score
Sophie is the sweetest dog ever but as you all know, Frenchies are so stubborn. My problem, took her out tonight for her last pee. She did nothing. While I was brushing my teeth she’s laying in bed chewing a bone, as usual. I just finished putting clean sheets and comforter on the bed. When I get in bed, she’s peed right in the middle of the blanket.
I’m furious. What to do? Besides pull everything off the bed,which I’ve done.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
How old is she? I have an almost 18 month old female bulldog that just peed twice on my area rug over the weekend for no reason whatsoever as I know she is fully potty trained. And sometimes her mother (4 years old) will pee on the dog bed in the middle of the night. I swear girls are the worst. My boys would never do such a thing.

You can try not having her on the bed, crate/confine her if you take her out and she doesn't potty and then keep taking her out until she does. Does this frequently happen?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
they are stinkers!!! hence, Cheli's one nickname sine it took two full years to get him trained, now at age 12 he occasionally will pee in house even after having been out. as Citty suggested... if it is happening a lot I'd restrict her from the bed

SophieIsTheBest

Reaction score
How old is she? I have an almost 18 month old female bulldog that just peed twice on my area rug over the weekend for no reason whatsoever as I know she is fully potty trained. And sometimes her mother (4 years old) will pee on the dog bed in the middle of the night. I swear girls are the worst. My boys would never do such a thing.

You can try not having her on the bed, crate/confine her if you take her out and she doesn't potty and then keep taking her out until she does. Does this frequently happen?
She’s 3 years old and been rescued for a year and a half. Think she may have lived her first year crated too much.

pespejo427

Reaction score
Sophie is the sweetest dog ever but as you all know, Frenchies are so stubborn. My problem, took her out tonight for her last pee. She did nothing. While I was brushing my teeth she’s laying in bed chewing a bone, as usual. I just finished putting clean sheets and comforter on the bed. When I get in bed, she’s peed right in the middle of the blanket.
I’m furious. What to do? Besides pull everything off the bed,which I’ve done.
I hear you. There are times my 17 month old will do the same - nothing outside, then she goes and pees on the carpet - not even on the wee wee pads! I know my girl is not fond of the wind and rain, so sometimes she won't even go outside. If she hears the slightest noise outside, even just my neighbor, she will forget the reason for being outside, and just high tails it back to the house as fast as her little legs can go. I also stopped putting her on the bad as she has peed twice there.

pespejo427

Reaction score
She’s 3 years old and been rescued for a year and a half. Think she may have lived her first year crated too much.
My Piglet is 17 months old and I have had here for a little over two months. She was caged in a pet store for most of her life until someone purchased her and rehomed her to me. I know it is going to take some time for her to acclimate. Good new - she is starting to play more and even giving me the occasional lick. Baby steps.

🆕 Latest posts