Meet Leo

MamaAndi

Reaction score
And you better change your profile info now girl....you have a frenchie!!!!!!

kim

Reaction score
I'm so truly happy for you!!! He's a sweetie and I'm sure worth the wait.

Tgirl

Reaction score
He is so cute! I'm so happy for you! We need details! How did you find him?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

mhuinker

Reaction score
We have fostered lots of dogs in the past and it's 100% normal for even a fully house trained dog to have accidents in the house till they figure out whats what (when they move from one house to another I should say :)) Everything is totally different for him so while he figures it out his eating, sleeping, eliminating will be a bit off kilter I bet.

How old is he? He's sure cute!

He's three. :) Hopefully you are right. :) I hope he gets the hang of the routine with me working full time..... I feel guilty leaving him at home in a strange home (strange to him). I got him a crate today and that's where he was when I came home tonight.... He was happy to see me!

He seems to be having itchy feet, just his back feet, that he keeps licking, so I will have to keep an eye on that. He should be getting a bath soon too, but I didn't want to traumatize him any more right now, so maybe this weekend he will be getting a bath.... that should be entertaining!! LOL.

Yes, I guess I need to update my profile now! :happydance:

mhuinker

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! I'm sooo excited and this is all new to me, so a little nervous too. He's such a little sweet guy! :drawheart:

MamaAndi

Reaction score
I think itchy feet can be a sign of an allergy...what did his previous people have him on food wise?

mhuinker

Reaction score
I think itchy feet can be a sign of an allergy...what did his previous people have him on food wise?

He is/was on a grain free dry kibble and raw diet. His coat is beautiful! So, I hope he's not developing allergies. :(

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I am so happy for you and Leo. He will get used to his new digs and be oh so eager to please his mommy. Such a precious little boy!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Hey...did I miss a picture thread?! We should have tons of pictures of this guy by now! :)

mcraven2

Reaction score
I am so happy for you and Leo!!!! You must be so excited!!! Can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures! :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes more pics and details on how you found this little cute fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jess M

Reaction score
Congratulations! I know that you must be beyond thrilled!! Leo is a cutie. I'm sure it will take some time for him to adjust to his new home and schedule, but he'll get it.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Sorry guys..... there is a picture somewhere on here, I think under New introductions...... I will get more pictures as soon as I can. Things at work are crazy all of a sudden and I hardly have time to get on here during the day right now. :) And, of course, Little Leo keeps me on my toes at night! :) But I promise to post more photos very soon!