I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Missy~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
missy.jpg

Adoption fee $500

Are you looking for a little slice of Heaven??? My name is Missy. I am a pint size girl who loves dogs. I presently live in a foster home with 6 other dogs and love each one of them! I do play with the ones that ask me to play, but I am also content to relax and take a nap. My foster mom wanted me to mention I am crate trained, potty trained, leash trained, love people and come when I am called. I absolutely love when you talk baby talk to me and I LOVE treats!

My foster mom says she hasn't heard me bark yet!!! My previous home had children who were a bit to active for me so I chose to just stay clear of them, but was never snappy. I can be timid and flatten to the ground, but my foster family have been working with me and I have improved! I am looking for a home that is KIND and LOVING! I have completed all my shots, had a dental cleaning and my Palate/Nares surgery (so I am able to breathe better) had a low grade mass remove from the inside of my leg. A watchful eye to make sure it doesn't return would be wonderful!

So if you have a sweet tooth, then please don't wait to fill out my adoption form and I will fill your life with sweetness! See you soon!!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)