Products made JUST for our FRENCHIES!!!!!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Hello Frenchie friends. I'm not sure if you all are aware there is a new company that is making harnesses and speciality products for our little bullies. I wanted to share their website for you. I'm headed to a meetup here in California on August first to meet the owner and originator of the company and their frenchie Olive.

If you need a fun reversible harness for your baby's check these out.

FRENCHIE BULLDOG - HOME - SHOP FRENCH BULLDOG HARNESSES

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 11.10.08 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 11.10.29 AM.jpg

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I'm ordering the Galaxy print in the new Neoprene material that is quick drying for our beach adventures

MickieBlue

Reaction score
We got one for our boy and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosta Mama

Reaction score
OMG! Thanks for the link.... I would love to buy Travis a new harness. Think I'm going to order the Frenchie Camo reversible harness for him.

cnash

Reaction score
I won't a Camo harness, leash and collar at the last Frenchie meetup down here. Great products. It is still a little too big for Bentley so we don't really get to use it yet. But I can't wait to. I have been looking at them for months and glad I won one at the meet up.

Carly

Reaction score
I've been following them for a while and I absolutely love the reversible harness, collar, and leash I got Herbie. Big fan.

Tgirl

Reaction score
I love the aztec especially! Great choice [MENTION=824]kpromero[/MENTION]. :)

Tgirl

Reaction score
I totally love it! Also, she has grown so much; what a sweetheart. Did you order the leash also?

Nokio0615

Reaction score
I bought Kobe the Jurassic Harness and he loves it soo much. The product is well designed for the Frenchie Breed.