Silly names for your frenchie

Carbrohux

Reaction score
Thank You! He still isn't too sure about them lol. Trying to get him used to them since we get a decent amount of snow here.

Frenchie Fanatic

Reaction score
Leo is aka Leeper Peeper or Peeps, my dad used to call him sausage boy [emoji38]
Molly is aka Mollcakes, or Biscuit or Peanut or Sweet Pea... ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great names. Thank you for sharing. :yes:

I love his little socks!!!

Me too! :yes: Great that he keeps them on!!

View attachment 11323I love this thread! We call Atlas ..... As$less, and our Boston zedder, or walker bait, her real name is Zoe.
Walker bait!! Not that sweet little girl!!! Say it isn't so!!
Thanks for sharing.
!! :yes:

Walker Bait :lol:

(I used to be a *huge* TWD fan - still a fan of the comic)

I agree. I'm with you on this one!! We're fans of TWD.
:yes:

Walker bait!! :w00t::D
I'm not sure Frenchies are targeted by TWD.
:no:

Thank You! He still isn't too sure about them lol. Trying to get him used to them since we get a decent amount of snow here.
Not sure our guys would have kept them on for as long as it takes to snap a picture. :no:
Thanks for sharing.

I agree with you. It's just not right....but it is funny!! :D

TeresaW

Reaction score
Pierce is Pierce the Fierce, Baby Boy or, recently, Randy has been calling him Fatty McFatterson.
Oren is usually Buddy Boy. Sometimes he is Scaredy Cat-Dog (he has the strangest fears). When we got Oren I told Pierce he would always be my baby boy, so Oren automatically became Buddy Boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Floydjones

Reaction score
Oh boy! Pretzel is rarely called by his real name in our household! It ranges from: Scutter, Schnickle Fritz,Booger, Stinker Pinker, Snooker. Surprised he knows his real name to be honest!

🆕 Latest posts