IVDD-

Marji

Reaction score
Bleu had spinal surgery yesterday and just came home today. He doesn't have any feeling in his back legs. They say that there is a
35-50% chance that the feeling could return within 1-2 weeks. Has anyone experienced such a miracle. I am praying. My heart is broken
and I am sure so is his.

Sending healing prayers to your baby!

Keeping my fingers crossed for Bleu as well.

Sending healing prayers to your baby!
We are devastated, we had to let him go. He was only five years young as was the sweetest little boy ever.
He will remain in our hearts forever. I can't do this anymore. to much to bear. I was hoping for some answers
but apparently God had other plans for our angel. May he rest in peace.

I've lost dogs before, and it is always painful. Just give it time, slowly but surely time heals all wounds. Very sorry for your loss.

We are devastated, we had to let him go. He was only five years young as was the sweetest little boy ever.
He will remain in our hearts forever. I can't do this anymore. to much to bear. I was hoping for some answers
but apparently God had other plans for our angel. May he rest in peace.
So very sorry… incredibly devastating

Rest well sweet boy

So sorry for your loss

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm dealing with a Frenchie who is suffering with seizures and pain. It is gut wrenching to watch them suffer. But equally hard when you have to make such a difficult decision. So sorry.

Back