Luca has a rash!

RichCanMex

Reaction score
Hi everyone, our beloved little 7 month old boy Luca continues to develop a (heat?) rash in his armpit area. His Vet seems nice enough but keeps prescribing antibiotics which seem to clear the rash up quickly but it continues to return. I'm concerned about continuing to give him another round of antibiotics. We've tried different foods, treats, washing his bed stuff etc to no avail. He loves to drag himself through the grass which we thought might be causing it but we've limited his time on the grass and that doesn't seem to work. It seems like a heat rash from what I have read and pics I've seen on the internet. He doesn't seem to be in any discomfort and he scratches a bit but not overly excessive I don't think. I'm sure this is a very broad question and comment and there are so many variables to what it could be but if anyone has any comments or suggestions, we would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Welcome to the site, unfortunately I don't have any advice but hopefully someone else will.

Are you using a harness? If so that might be an issue too

Back