New Puppy - New Member

Ellethe

Reaction score
Good morning,

We have a very small baby frenchie. We are experienced dog owners, but never anything even close to this small. We have a second floor which is where we sleep and spend a good bit of our time. We are interested in solutions for our full flight of stairs.
The only thing I've been able to find that will actually help support on a full flight of stairs is Stair wedges.

Any feedback or suggestions at all. Ramps etc for furniture or bed or short stairs like to outdoors for us have a ton of options.

Welcome to the site! Unfortunately I don't have any advice for you but I'm sure someone else will chime in with some good information. I just wanted to welcome you aboard!

Welcome to FBN. I had tiny guy too.. we carried until he grew enough to use the stairs… he has mastered them now

welcome! My frenchie wasn't confident on full flights of stairs for a few months either. I carried him whenever possible, and also got a soft ramp he could use supervised. once he was bigger, stairs weren't an issue. Those little legs get stronger fast!

Back