Pedipaws trimming...

blushy

Reaction score
So we have the pedipaws and it works fine, but isabelle only lets me trim her nails.

She was pulling away and moving and shaking so much when my husband was trying that he gave up, I had him hold her, and she only pulled away maybe once when I was doing the filing.

Anyone have a similar situation?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax used to let me clip his nails and then one day I hit the quick and it was like a crime scene, blood everywhere. I have never tried again and will only have Petsmart or the doggie daycare do clip/grind his nails now.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Our Frenchies are good about letting us grind their nail, Lucy our English doesn't like them grown, so we cut hers, and BeBe our other English doesn't like either way, so it takes both of us to grind hers.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I just have the vet techs do it at the office... 10$ no stress

blushy

Reaction score
We have got Isabelle's done at the vet, it's $16, but we prefer to do it at home, since we have the equipment, why pay?

I was more leaning toward does your dog only let one of its humans do the clipping/grinding? Haha!

nikki86

Reaction score
I have the pedi paw and zeta Hates it! So I use human clippers and this allows me to take smaller snips and not risk hitting the quick

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
I haven't tried but I know they would be OK with it. They are fine with my husband. You can do anything to my dogs, they are not picky. lol!