Teething; what to expect and what to do

BLVCKSHVDE

Reaction score
So Tyson is 3 months and I noticed his front teeth were crooked, so I placed my finger on them to notice they're fairly loose. My guess is his baby teeth are falling.

I just want to know what to expect, and what precautions I should have.

One thing that worries me is him swallowing his baby teeth, is that possible?

How long will the teething process take?

Is there anything I can do to help him through this phase?

He has a deer bone to chew on, should I take it away from him? Or will that help him get rid of his baby teeth?

Any advice would be welcome as I never brought a puppy up from this age, thanks!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
It is all normal... losse, swallowing, nothing to worry about at all. they will fall out and you won't even notice it happen. Some can bleed a very little bit, but it all normal. Let him chew on what he likes because if you take it away he will find something to replace it.

BLVCKSHVDE

Reaction score
Unfortunately none of them ships to Macau, only Amazon and they ask for a ridiculous amount to ship while taking loads of time. I mean the item is under 3 USD, delivery costs are over 25 USD. I'll try to see here in Macau, but I really doubt it. Thanks though!

lisamarie118

Reaction score
Yes I agree with Christine as well! My boys always had lots of toys during the "teething" stage.
we have a pair of steps for my mom's frenchie Sausage and all of them when they were pups chewed on these wooden steps. Henry destroyed a lot of cabinets and shoes but whatever. It comes with the territory of having a house full of gremlins :)
losing teeth, swallowing teeth, etc. all normal :) I hope your baby Tyson finds a toy/bones he likes!

🆕 Latest posts