The bros....

Attachments

• IMG_2811[3329].jpg
    IMG_2811[3329].jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 234

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Ohhhh how cute!!! Heโ€™s so tiny compared to Buster...precious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Love!! The brindle brothers!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Aww....he's home! How is everything going so far? Looks like they are besties. :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Ohhhh how cute!!! Heโ€™s so tiny compared to Buster...precious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beau is 7+ lbs and Buster is 45 lbs. Beau uses his small size well when wrestling. He is amazingly resilient in his bouncy, boing boing way. He is using the pet door on his own and on his own, without Buster, is taking himself out to potty! He still has accidents in the house and goes on his pad in his crate at night but we are pleased.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
So soon!! He's a smart little guy!

He still pees and poops in the house sometimes but he also takes himself out the pet door and goes. We made the mistake of taking him out the back door to potty in the yard at first so if we don't hear him scratch at the door he goes on the floor in front of the door. He also goes on his potty pad in his crate at night. He is learning from Buster and will stay when given the command. And, he can untie my double knotted tennis shoes in 3 minutes!!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
He still pees and poops in the house sometimes but he also takes himself out the pet door and goes. We made the mistake of taking him out the back door to potty in the yard at first so if we don't hear him scratch at the door he goes on the floor in front of the door. He also goes on his potty pad in his crate at night. He is learning from Buster and will stay when given the command. And, he can untie my double knotted tennis shoes in 3 minutes!!!

What a smart little guy! Such a quick learner, Buster is doing great teaching him the ropes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts