Buster The Trail Dog!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster totally enjoys his hikes in the red rocks of Sedona, AZ.

Attachments

• Buster on a hike.jpg
    Buster on a hike.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 170

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
He better enjoy his time now before little brother comes along!

We’re planning a trip to AZ in September to visit the Grand Canyon with a night in Sedona. No dogs on this trip though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattcantwin

Reaction score
Cool shot, we did a pink jeep tour there a number of years ago; impressive!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Buster totally enjoys his hikes in the red rocks of Sedona, AZ.

He is enjoying his alone time... look out handsome, you have a little one coming!!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Lol.... TRUTH!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bad news. Our baby didn't pass his well puppy checkup. His hind legs rotate rotate outward and are lose at the hip joints. When we saw him 4 weeks ago I noticed his hind legs didn't line up well and his hind legs were splayed so I asked the breeder to have the vet check this. His back legs are weaker than the rest of the litter. We're afraid he won't work in our moderately active lifestyle. Bummer!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Bad news. Our baby didn't pass his well puppy checkup. His hind legs rotate rotate outward and are lose at the hip joints. When we saw him 4 weeks ago I noticed his hind legs didn't line up well and his hind legs were splayed so I asked the breeder to have the vet check this. His back legs are weaker than the rest of the litter. We're afraid he won't work in our moderately active lifestyle. Bummer!

Oh no!!! This makes me sad and I’m sure you’re feeling the same. Ugh. I don’t suppose there’s another one in the litter?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score

Oh no! So sorry... he such a cutie.. I hope you can get another and he gets a great fitting home

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Oh no!!! This makes me sad and I’m sure you’re feeling the same. Ugh. I don’t suppose there’s another one in the litter?

There is another male in the litter that wasn't sold when we visited them at 4 weeks old. I almost switched to him because I was concerned about our baby's hind legs and the other boy's legs were right under his hips and he walked great. I should have gone with my gut, but they were just learning to walk! I asked her if the other male was still available and haven't heard back yet.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Oh no! So sorry... he such a cutie.. I hope you can get another and he gets a great fitting home

We are hoping the other male hasn't sold yet. Blanche, the breeder will find a home for him where they just want a lap dog and do short walks. She will not have him put down.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
There is another male in the litter that wasn't sold when we visited them at 4 weeks old. I almost switched to him because I was concerned about our baby's hind legs and the other boy's legs were right under his hips and he walked great. I should have gone with my gut, but they were just learning to walk! I asked her if the other male was still available and haven't heard back yet.

Fingers crossed for you!! Please keep us posted.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Fingers crossed for you!! Please keep us posted.

They all are sold, but she has another female coming in heat soon. Actually spring is a better time to get a puppy and if I read the contract right we get first choice when they are born.

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Sorry you have to wait a bit longer for your new family member. I am glad the breeder thinks she can find a home for him.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Sorry you have to wait a bit longer for your new family member. I am glad the breeder thinks she can find a home for him.

I know and I feel bad about not taking him but we had an EB with loose hip joints before and we don't want to go through that again.

FroxerMom

Reaction score
I know and I feel bad about not taking him but we had an EB with loose hip joints before and we don't want to go through that again.

Oh, absolutely hear ya on that. I'm sure he will find a home and be a spoiled lap dog :)

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score

I'm sorry to hear this! Hopefully you'll find another pup soon.

Frenchie Fanatic

Reaction score
The breeder has 2 bitches in heat now so we'll have a 4 month wait.
Alice,
Thanks for sharing Buster's pic. :)

I just read about your ordeal.
Sorry this puppy didn't work out, but sometimes things happen for a reason. :yes:
Best wishes with your next pick!!

🆕 Latest posts