Breeding help !

Jeb Butler

Reaction score
We have a very outgoing beautiful blue/ gray female with white chest. We have a fawn pied male with a black mask and a stocky short bodied bowling ball that is a white pied brindle with black mask. Our female is now in full heat and we cannot decide which one to breed her with. She will let Ruger our dawn in a heart beat but we really want magnum do to the color variations. They are all a year old and our vet gave us a go ahead do to her size and maturity! I would really like some input from anyone having gone through the breeding of color variations. I want my pups to be healthy and beautiful ! There are no issue with health of our dogs ! Thanks

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] might have some insight. But there is more to breeding than just getting certain colors. Health testing and improving the breed should be the top priority.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
My personnel opinion as I am a member of the French Bulldog Club of America, and a reputable breeder. This "color" bitch should never be bred, as it is not a recognized color for a French bulldog. Only unethical, money hunger breeders breed these colors. Sorry if it sounds blunt, but that is the honest truth.

πŸ†• Latest posts