Help with choosing a puppy

andrealdp

Reaction score
Hey all!
First I have to say I am sorry for my english. I come from europe so, english is not my native language.
Second, I need your help. This is the thing.
I want to buy a frenchie. So Ive found a frenchie breeder and he sent me pictures of 4 and 2 week old puppies. Now, I am supoused to choose one of them
and I dont know which one. I will post their pictures. Breeder said033.jpg030.jpg013.JPG021.JPG that the brindle one is a really rare shade of color, so that puppy is 3 times expensive than the other one.
Now, I am aksing you to help me and advise me which one should I choose.

Thank you so much.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
They are all precious, but i like #2.... all white with a patch of black on his/her face

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Well they are cute pups for sure, but if I were you I would find another breeder. When they start breeding and selling "rare" colors and then want to charge you big money for them, to me that is B.S. They are not breeding to AKC standards and in my opinion should be run out of business. I am a breeder, myself and other breeders I know, breed show quality Frenchies, and we believe anyone who breeds should be doing the same thing and not breeding "rare" color and charging big money for them.

andrealdp

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you. We still havent decided, but when we do Ill post some pictures.

Tgirl

Reaction score
They are all cute. I didn't realize brindle was a rare color? I mean, I don't about these things so I'm just asking.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
They are all cute. I didn't realize brindle was a rare color? I mean, I don't about these things so I'm just asking.

Brown/black Brindle is not rare.... but the blue brindle is

Tgirl

Reaction score
Oh ok. I couldn't tell that it was blue brindle. Makes sense now.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Debra

Reaction score
Can you go visit & decide that way? I like them all, but the white one with the 1 black eye caught my attention

kim

Reaction score
I like number three as well but I think they are all beautiful!

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
Personally I would look at other breeders as well. After searching for Winston we found that the breeders that charged the same price for whatever colour and sex seemed to be the ones that had the puppies best interests at heart, It wasn't about money just wether you could provide the safest and right home. I also couldn't choose from a picture I would have to meet them they all have different personalities. We send an update and pics every month to Winstons breeder :) hopefully she will have some new pups in the New Year for our new addition to the family :)

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts