I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Gizmo~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Washington

MamaAndi

Reaction score
gizmo.jpg

Hello, my name is Gizmo and I'm 10 years old. I've been diagnosed with Cushing's Disease but know, it's very manageable. I do drink a lot of water. I'm good on walks & I am a quick learner, I learned the doggy door in 3 days. I'm curious in the car, I do o.k. but don't like waiting too long. I'm working on my skin issues, part of the Cushing's side effects. I'm great with other dogs and pretty much ignore cats. I REALLY like to be a lap dog. I'm just no trouble at all but I don't like to be kenneled and would prefer a home body person to attend to my needs, should I wake up from my nap and need to summon you. Kids are fine, but I'm slow and calculated. I've had good care all my life so I'm hoping you'll do the same. Please consider me if you want a best friend who is easy to take care of, doesn't make a lot of noise, and has a sweet ole' man disposition. Thank you.

View attachment 4815

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> BHNW-bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News :)