Harness advice

Mechadogzilla

Reaction score

Looks very stylish. My one concern is that it seems to lack a front ring attachment. I always look for harnesses with attachments on back and chest. I find back attachment often encourages pulling while chest attachment will discourage pulling. If pulling is not an issue with Daphne, go for it; I am sure she will look great in it. If you are concerned about pulling, get one with top and front(chest) attachment points because, let’s face it, she is going to look great in any harness.

FroxerMom

Reaction score

Looks very stylish. My one concern is that it seems to lack a front ring attachment. I always look for harnesses with attachments on back and chest. I find back attachment often encourages pulling while chest attachment will discourage pulling. If pulling is not an issue with Daphne, go for it; I am sure she will look great in it. If you are concerned about pulling, get one with top and front(chest) attachment points because, let’s face it, she is going to look great in any harness.

Thank you, you are so kind. I definitely need to look at a different harness then because my girl PULLS like crazy when she sees other dogs!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Choosing the Best Dog front d ring Harnesses or Puppy Harness for your dog made simple — We are USA dog harness manufacturers with years of experience and care.
We make the best dog harnesses for walking your dog and for dogs who pull, our harnesses have both a sturdy front and back ring to use with a double-ended lead to training your dog not to pull! Our dog harnesses are also most suitable for running/jogging with your dog

To Buy Best Harness Frenchie Dog Visit: www.frenchiestore.com

Also for buying Frenchie BLANKETS, French Bulldog HARNESS/LEASH, Frenchie dog ACCESSORIES & Frenchie ORGANIC CLOTHES

You can Visit Here Too: www.frenchiestore.com

mattcantwin

Reaction score
hey everyone - in regards to the harness, I LOVE the Puppia brand but... my 1 yr old, Opie managed to "slither" out of his Puppia while riding in our Side by Side... so I'm looking for one that will work while riding in the car, attached to the "seatbelt" piece... and out on the Dunes, so he's kept safely inside with me! :) Thanks in advance for your help! View attachment 6511View attachment 6512

Does he wear goggles?