Hello Everyone I am new here from Fort Lauderdale

ilianacr1

Reaction score
Hello my name is Elyana and I joined because I am hoping someone can help me. I was in search for a playmate for my 5 yr old micro teacup bon bon 4 yrs of age. I am single and live alone. I work from home but I leave 5 hours after work to go to gym and just ride around as working from home has its perks like cooking your food, working in your Pj's but you do get depressed. I take her to the dog park all the time and cannot take my eyes off of the French Bulldog breeds for the past 3 yrs although when I see a 2.5lb Chihuahua my heart drops and I just go crazy this frenchie breed is hilarious so I always owned teacups. I said screw it I am getting a French bulldog Female of course as boys lift their legs and I just love girl dogs well this little boy which I will upload pics later as on cell phone was the runt of the litter. The dad at 3 yrs old was 18 lbs as I bought a scale with me due to I ride in car with my dogs and did not want one too big. I go to malls, grocery stores with my ems note on beach with the note as I live in condo so on weekends they leave. I seen the female blue with gray eyes first broke out in a fever and I was a pet groomer when I was younger never had allergies and I play with them in dog park even the blues. I left came back because I was really in love with the male fawn chocolate face from eyes to mouth. Very light fawn so he looks like the dad and the mom is bit bigger all blue no stripes so wondering if anyone had a frenchie growth chart that is accurate he is 9.65lbs at 17.5 weeks he was born Aug 4th he will be 18 weeks Friday. Ty guys and I am allergic to him a bit but when I pet him nothing. I hold him nothing. If he licks my face my tongue taste bud start hurting and turns bit red with itchy mouth. Yesterday I put his sweater on no licking of face and same thing so wonder wth its from because I pet him all the time and wondering what body part is giving me that. No sore throat no runny nose just maybe itchy ear and tongue pain with itchy mouth lol. Did not have it for 3 days and putting on his sweater came back.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new baby.... could be you are allergic to his saliva?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk