Hello from Ace and Adele

BrenRea

Reaction score
Good evening everyone. First off I would like to introduce Ace an Adele and I'm their mom Tracey. Adele is the brindle and Ace is big boy...lol This is the first time I have owned a Frenchie and after getting Ace we decided we had to have another. They are such a hoot and I just can't get enough of them. I'm not knew to owning a dog just a Frenchie. I have owned and showed Australian Shepherds for years, but as I have gotten older and the kids are moving on I decided it was finally time for my Frenchie. They have a big sister Carter who is my Aussie that I have raised from a puppy and they absolutely love each other!!

I am feeding them Royal Canine Bulldog and seem to be doing very well on it. Ace is a mouther..how can I break him from chewing on my hand and being so rough. They have several different chew toys but sure seem to love trying to chew on my hands or anything they can get their mouths on. Any information is greatly appreciated!20170224_181823.jpgIMG_9077.jpg20170224_181823.jpgIMG_9077.jpg

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome: Tracey, Ace and Adele to FBN. With bitey pups I correct with NO BITE and give a toy to chew on. If that isn't enough I squeal like the bite hurt me and that done and repeated usually works! Your fur babies are adorable!

Royal Canine isn't a highly recommended food but it sounds like they are doing okay on it!

BrenRea

Reaction score
Thank you! They are pretty special. What dog food would you recommend? This was just what their breeders were feeding them? My Aussie gets 4Health grain free Whitefish and potatoe.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Your babies are precious. As Alice has said, just tell him NO Bite, and give a chew toy. They will learn after awhile.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:welcome3: to FBN!

Redirect with toys when biting... also a firm NO always works.

Food-- some of the better are grain free.. (no particular order)Earthborn, Fromm, Acana, Orijen, Taste of the Wild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Thank you! They are pretty special. What dog food would you recommend? This was just what their breeders were feeding them? My Aussie gets 4Health grain free Whitefish and potatoe.

We feed Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Turkey kibble. Our EB has multiple food allergies and this is one he can eat. Both boys do very well on it!

Mavis

Reaction score
I wish I had two frenchies!

:cry:

Your babies are adorable!!! I am a frenchie convert, too.

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts