Hi everyone! Very new to dogs not just to owning a 5mos. french

lemon

Reaction score
Welcome! Pablo is a cutie! Those ears are too much. :yes:

Thank you! :)) yeah! I noticed that his ears are bigger than others. Is this normal to see? Btw his whole name is
Pablo "Ears" cobar :))

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Thank you! :)) yeah! I noticed that his ears are bigger than others. Is this normal to see? Btw his whole name is
Pablo "Ears" cobar :))

Yes it's normal. Wally had big ears at that age too. Love them!

lemon

Reaction score
Yes it's normal. Wally had big ears at that age too. Love them!

So it will get smaller when he grows up? Or it will look smaller because his face will grow bigger? Sorry i know this is stupid question hehe very new to frenchies and in all dogs :))

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
So it will get smaller when he grows up? Or it will look smaller because his face will grow bigger? Sorry i know this is stupid question hehe very new to frenchies and in all dogs :))

They will look smaller cause the head will grow...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=3696]lemon[/MENTION] yes at 8 months of age you can feed adult food. We feed ours FROMM 4 star grain free food. Ours are on Hasen Duckenpfeffer. When we have pups we feed them FROMM Puppy Gold, in the pink bag. We have had great success with this food.

lemon

Reaction score
[MENTION=3696]lemon[/MENTION] yes at 8 months of age you can feed adult food. We feed ours FROMM 4 star grain free food. Ours are on Hasen Duckenpfeffer. When we have pups we feed them FROMM Puppy Gold, in the pink bag. We have had great success with this food.

Ok. Thank youuu! but unfortunately we can't find FROMM brand here in Philippines. We feed him now Holistic Lamb. He likes it. And i noticed that he had allergies from royal and allergies now are slowly disappearing. :)) hopefully we can find FROMM soon. :))

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=3696]lemon[/MENTION] if he is doing well on the food you have him on, I would stick with it. I didn't realize you were in the Philippines, so you may not be able to get FROMM there.

lemon

Reaction score
[MENTION=3696]lemon[/MENTION] if he is doing well on the food you have him on, I would stick with it. I didn't realize you were in the Philippines, so you may not be able to get FROMM there.

Yes, that's we are planning to do to stick with it but we're still looking the FROMM brand just in case for future hehe. So just an update he is now 13.64 pounds from 11 pounds last may 27. Do you think the weight gain is too fast? He gained 2.64 pounds in less than a month.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=3696]lemon[/MENTION] the 2,64 lbs. isn't that bad, but as he gets older it will slow down some. He will be on the small side, but that's OK. Just watch his weight when he gets about two years of age to make sure he doesn't get over weight (fat).

Sherri

Reaction score
Omg those ears are amazing!!! Love his name [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk