Impatient!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm trying not to get excited about adopting a rescue (particularly the one I applied for) :D. However...... yes, I've started buying doggie toys! I so want the little girl I applied for that I'm having dreams about it now. The waiting is horrible and I have a feeling she will probably go with another family and it breaks my heart. I know she will go to a good home no matter what, but I was so looking foward to this little girl as part of our family. :( Oh well. I guess I will have a good size toy basket by the time I get a Frenchie.

..... impatiently waiting....

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Waiting is hard, but having a sweet little French girl is so worth it!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Has the rescue contacted you yet? If not I would keep trying them. I hope it works out for you and you get her.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to try contacting them again, sometimes it takes a little waving of your hand to get noticed when they are looking through all of the applications. If you were not approved, find out why to see if there is any minor changes you need to make.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
No, I guess I didn't realize contacting them again would do any good, or that I could even contact them! :) They don't make it real clear about RE-contacting them, but I will hunt around the site and give it a try!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Well, I took ya'll's advice and contacted them. The wait continues but I did get a reply and they are still reviewing applications and that I would hear from them one way or another. 🐾. The nail biting continues...πŸ˜–

Tgirl

Reaction score
Good luck! I can imagine the wait would be so frustrating.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I took ya'll's advice and contacted them. The wait continues but I did get a reply and they are still reviewing applications and that I would hear from them one way or another. 🐾. The nail biting continues...πŸ˜–

Glad you did and they responded! Now they may give your app a second glance. You better out on some gloves or you won't have any nails left!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
Glad you did and they responded! Now they may give your app a second glance. You better out on some gloves or you won't have any nails left!

Too late! :) I have no nails left!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score

UGH!!! I would be in the same state as you.... Best of luck and keep us posted

FindBehr

Reaction score
Good luck good luck good luck!!
Whats the name of the dog you're looking at?

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I have been through your experience. I wasn't chosen and was crushed but soon after adopted Cosette.
Please know you are not alone and whatever happens your baby is out there waiting for you.

mhuinker

Reaction score
I have been through your experience. I wasn't chosen and was crushed but soon after adopted Cosette.
Please know you are not alone and whatever happens your baby is out there waiting for you.

Thank you for your words of encouragement! So happy you finally found little Cosette!! I'm getting more anxious by the day! :pray2:

Spars

Reaction score
Keeping my fingers crossed you have good news soon!