Just saying hello

Maeby

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Briana and I live way up north in Caribou, ME. And yes, we still have snow up here. :tongue: I have an 8 year old son named Luke and currently have one dog, an 8 year old yorkie/shih Tzu mix named Dawbie. I own 9 chickens who are spoiled, happy hens. Along with the chickens and dog, I do gardening and canning and plan on looking into bee keeping this coming year.
I will also be getting a French bulldog puppy this year! I have been on a waiting list since October, and looks like there are 2 litters coming up, one in May and one in August. If I don't get one from the May list, I will be on the August litter list. Either way, I am very excited. I have wanted a French bulldog for many years and am excited that it's really going to be happening.
I have owned dogs all my life, but this will be my first bully breed. My brother owns a beautiful English bulldog so I know how stubborn the bully breed can be. I also worked at a vet clinic for 8 years so do have some experience, but I am sure I will have plenty of questions when I get my pup. It's been many years since I've had a puppy in the house and I am both terrified and excited!
Can't wait to get to know you all!

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Welcome to you and how exciting about getting your new pup. Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
How exciting!!

:welcome3: to FBN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivaka trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new in this forum hope I will be warmly welcome ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk