Looking to Learn

DLC

Reaction score
I am located in Brooklyn NY and would like to learn how to safely and responsibly mate and care for my female Frenchie before, during and after her pregnancy as well as how best to care for her puppies of course. She has just turned one year old and I am turning to the insight of this community and welcome any step by step best practices that anyone who has had frenchie puppies would be able to share. I have a reproductive vet that was recommended that is about 30 minutes away - but am open to other recommendations. I am even willing to volunteer to help anyone who has mated their frenchie or breeds professionally in exchange for learning all the right steps. Thank you all.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
There are lots of articles in the โ€˜Informationโ€™ section of the forum.
[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=188]Cbrugs[/MENTION] may have more insight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
First, have you done health testing to ensure she should be bred? Has the male been health tested as well? There is more to breeding than just having two โ€œcuteโ€ dogโ€™s especially with this breed that can have health issues. Frenchies should also be artificially inseminated and have c-sections. David breeds Frenchies so heโ€™ll have more advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk