Mandoo & Turbo

mandoofrenchie

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome in my intro thread. There is so much great information and knowledge here, so I'm glad to have found these forums. I thought I would post a quick photo history of my two Frenchies and show some of the Frenchie life in Korea.

We moved from NYC to Seoul, Korea in early 2013. Soon after arriving, we got Mandoo. She was the smallest of the litter, but she was the most active and inquisitive. She is still small (10.6 kg/23.4 lbs) and very active. She particularly loves playing soccer (I will have to post some videos soon). She is not very affectionate and can be quite stubborn, but she likes people and has a particularly strong bond with my wife. She particularly likes sleeping under the blankets with her. Another thing is that my wife is a bit of a fashionista, and it carried over to Mandoo. Mandoo really has a ridiculous amount of clothes.

Turbo is 9 months old, and we got him last summer. He is a big boy already at 13.2 kg/29.1 lbs. But he really still acts like a puppy. He is very affectionate and silly and loves his big sister Mandoo. Turbo likes to play with Mandoo and us, but has no interest in soccer.

Anyway, on to the pictures (I hope this is not too many!):

The day we first met Mandoo at about 5 weeks old (Mandoo is on the right):

Dressed up for her 100-day celebration:

At about 6 months, wearing her traditional Korean Hanbok for Korean Thanksgiving:

At about 11 months:

Playing soccer, her favorite activity:

Young lady:

Dressed up for a day out with Mom. These two are inseparable:

Meeting Turbo for the first time:

The day we brought Turbo home:

Last fall:

Last winter:

Turbo at about 5 months:

And now, Turbo is much bigger than his big sister:

Cosmin

Reaction score
Wow! great photos of you puppies. And indeed they both seem to be very fashionable. Turbo has such a funny face

blushy

Reaction score
These pictures are too cute! I'm so glad you shared them with us! (There are never too many FRENCHIE pictures!)

I love them both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandoofrenchie

Reaction score
Wow! great photos of you puppies. And indeed they both seem to be very fashionable. Turbo has such a funny face

Thanks! His personality matches his face. He is very silly.

These pictures are too cute! I'm so glad you shared them with us! (There are never too many FRENCHIE pictures!)

I love them both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Love all the different outfits!

Thanks!

Such cute Frenchies!!!! They probably have more clothes than I do. lol!

Thanks! They certainly have more clothes than I do!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I love every one of those photos..... they are models in the making!! These are my favorites:

16424080120_afda725c76_c.jpg

24334937145_5fdd7f37d1_c.jpg

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing these awesome and cute photos! I especially love all of their outfits... very fashionable Frenchies.

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Wow! You could do a frenchie calendar with those photos. Super cute. Thanks for sharing!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
AWESOME photos!!! Mandoo & Turbo are 2 very well dressed pups!!!

mandoofrenchie

Reaction score
Here's one from this morning. No clothes today, as they started getting too hot during our walk. :p

hannah

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!! I love them! Thanks for sharing all the photos

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Mavis

Reaction score
OMG, these are the cutest pictures I have every seen! Love their outfits! Love the picture of the little guy with the soccer ball. The black and white striped jammies make them look like they are in a chain gang! Where do you get all of these?!

Absolutely adorable.

mandoofrenchie

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!! I love them! Thanks for sharing all the photos

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

OMG, these are the cutest pictures I have every seen! Love their outfits! Love the picture of the little guy with the soccer ball. The black and white striped jammies make them look like they are in a chain gang! Where do you get all of these?!

Absolutely adorable.

Thanks! My wife buys most of the clothes at various shops here in Seoul. Unfortunately, most shops do not sell clothes that fit Frenchies, but there are a few that make some XXL size shirts that fit Turbo. Mandoo is much smaller, so it's a little easier with her. A lot of times, we have to special order the XXL size or modify them to make them fit. Also, there are a few places that custom-make clothes, particularly the dresses for Mandoo.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I loved all the pics of your Frenchies, they are too cute.