Meet Leo

mhuinker

Reaction score
I know I'm not new to this forum......However LEO IS!!!! (Doing my happy dance)!

2ejyma8e.jpg

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Congratulations, Michelle! I want to hear more about Leo....Is he your little boy? How old is he? When do you get him? He is precious!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Cool, Leo is a handsome boy. Have your received him yet??? So happy for you. :2thumbs:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Come on, I keep checking back....I think he is in your car heading home right now! At least that's what the picture looks like!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG. OMG. OMG.......:wave5::wave5::jumping::dancing::happy2::happy2:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Ok, spill the beans already, your killing us here. LOL

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hehehe..... Yes,this my new baby, Leo. The photo was taken on the drive home! More details later, it's late and we are all tired! I'm too amped up to sleep though!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Awww....it finally happened!!! Congratulations :heart:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hehehe..... Yes,this my new baby, Leo. The photo was taken on the drive home! More details later, it's late and we are all tired! I'm too amped up to sleep though!

Fantastic. Cant wait to hear the details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

winginit66

Reaction score
This is FABULOUS news!!! Can't wait for the details!!!!!!!! hint, hint.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Yay!!! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score

Wake up we need details!!!

I'm so happy for you and Leo!!!! It's party time!!!! :party:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mhuinker

Reaction score
Well, we got settled in last night. We didn't have a crate or a bed or anything like that yet...... So, I had an old quilt that I bundled up on the floor for him and we had a sizable box that blocked the doorway perfectly. He was quiet the whole night, I didn't hear a peep. I just hope he slept! Poor little guy was so nervous all the way home last night. I know he's confused and I just feel so bad for him! :(

He hasn't eaten yet, which is a little worrisome. I made his food for him this morning, but he didn't want to have anything to do with it! Oh, and no poops yet. :( Lot's of pees and one in the house too. :(

I snapped this one this morning......

View attachment 1040

His full name is Lionheart's High Five - aka "Leo". He is not fixed yet, but we will have that done soon! I'm not so sure he is fully housebroken really. It's a totally different environment at the breeders than our house. He is used to someone there all day, and he's probably used to getting to go outside often! We shall see how this potty training goes...... :fie:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Congratulations! Don't worry, Leo will adjust, it may take a few days!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
It will take him a few days to get used to his new home, and the new routine. He is just confused right now, so he will calm down in a few day. He is a cute little bugger, congrats.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
We have fostered lots of dogs in the past and it's 100% normal for even a fully house trained dog to have accidents in the house till they figure out whats what (when they move from one house to another I should say :)) Everything is totally different for him so while he figures it out his eating, sleeping, eliminating will be a bit off kilter I bet.

How old is he? He's sure cute!