Need a good product for cleaning pee off carpet

Ilvsantana

Reaction score
My carpet in my apt is brand new and Remi has had a few accidents. What is a good method for cleaning the spot and ensuring that no smell remains. My landlord will kill me if this place and carpet has any pee smell to it

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Baking soda! Pour a good amount on area after soaking up as much as you can with towelโ€ฆ once you cover area with baking soda.. co er with a towel for at least 24 hours. If dry, vacuum and odor should be gone

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a girl that has peed on my area rug to the point it couldn't be saved and I had to buy a new rug. A month or so ago, she peed twice on the new rug and I tried baking soda, enzyme spray, everything you can think of and my friend suggested a product called Furry Freshness so I tried it and it worked! It is a little costly but I have gone through a couple rugs and not being able to get the urine smell out and this stuff was like magic and saved me from having to buy yet another new rug. I had to use several applications but there is no lingering urine smell whatsoever and I highly recommend this product!