Please help worried about 7mo old frenchie

Mdeli

Reaction score
for the past 3 days my 7 month old male frenchie has been drooling like crazy. It forms puddles in his sleep. He’s never been one to drool in any circumstance so this is really random. I know the amount of drool is not normal in any situation because it’s 24/7. On the first day I noticed this he was lethargic and slept even more than usual. The next two days he seemed back to his normal self but still drooling and now farting very bad (he usually doesn’t fart). I took him to the vet and they said it’s probably just nausea but it isn’t letting up. I’m so worried about my little guy please let me know if you have experienced this or have any advice, thank you soo much!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you or did the vet check inside his mouth? Could be something going on in there causing him to drool. I would probably get a second opinion and make sure you use a vet that is knowledgeable with the breed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baer Rios

Reaction score
Poor little guy. I've never heard of this but, definitely get a second opinion . Sounds like the first vet didnt tell you anything.

FroxerMom

Reaction score
I've no experience with this either. Is there an update on your little guy?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
for the past 3 days my 7 month old male frenchie has been drooling like crazy. It forms puddles in his sleep. He’s never been one to drool in any circumstance so this is really random. I know the amount of drool is not normal in any situation because it’s 24/7. On the first day I noticed this he was lethargic and slept even more than usual. The next two days he seemed back to his normal self but still drooling and now farting very bad (he usually doesn’t fart). I took him to the vet and they said it’s probably just nausea but it isn’t letting up. I’m so worried about my little guy please let me know if you have experienced this or have any advice, thank you soo much!

we go through this from time to time with Cheli... it is like a water fall of drool. It will last for hours and over night... did vets visits twice and both times, everything is fine... we added antacid to his meals and the episodes did lessen, but still happens